Vector Airport Systems handles the billing and payments for the landing fee program on behalf of Dallas Love Field.
Effective January 1, 2019, landing fees will be charged to all transient and based GA aircraft operating at Dallas Love Field in addition to the existing landing fees on commercial aircraft operations already in place. GA and non-signatory commercial landing fees will be assessed at the time of departure and billed by Vector Airport Systems at the following rates:
- General Aviation: $5.90 per 1,000 pounds (as of Feb. 1, 2020) of maximum certificated landing weight (MLW), rounded to the nearest thousand pounds.
- Non-Signatory Commercial: $4.58 per 1,000 pounds (as of Oct. 1, 2020) of maximum certificated landing weight, rounded to the nearest thousand pounds.
- All government, angel flight, maintenance-only operations will be exempt from landing fees but are still subject to Fuel Flowage Fees. These operations must be submitted to DAL operations and Vector before the scheduled landing. Failure to submit prior to landing will result in enforcement of the appropriate fee.
Billing & Payment Information
Payments & Account Management
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service payment portal allows operators to do the following:
1) Process credit card payments, 2) View account history, 3) Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel, 4) Enroll in electronic invoicing and 5) Update contact information.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the Vector invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of any Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (Option 1) or by email at email@example.com Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.