Love Field is pleased to honor our nation's veterans by offering complimentary garage parking (valet and premium parking not included) to those with mounted license plates indicating a Disabled Veteran or other Meritorious Military Honors.
Disabled Veteran License Plates: Vehicles with Disabled Veteran license plates from the State of Texas or any other U.S. state are eligible.
Military Specialty License Plates: Vehicles with military specialty license places from the States of Texas are eligible.
- Air Medal
- Air Medal with Valor
- Airman's Medal
- Bronze Star Medal
- Bronze Star Medal with Valor
- Coast Guard Medal
- Commendation Medal with Honor
- Congressional Medal of Honor
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Distinguished Flying Cross
- Distinguished Flying Cross with Valor
- Distinguished Service Medal
- Legion or Merit Medal
- Legion of Valor (recipients of Air Force Cross, Air Force Distinguished Service Cross, Army Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross or Medal of Honor)
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Medal
- Pearl Harbor Survivor
- Prisoner of War Medal
- Purple Heart
- Silver Star Medal
- Soldier's Medal
- WWII Veteran
Vehicles must be operated by or for the use of the eligible veteran to whom it is registered. Those displaying dealer's temporary tags or any paper tags are ineligible, as are vehicles issued qualifying license plates, but the owner has elected not to mount them.
Program Policies and Procedures
- Eligible veteran to whom the vehicle is registered must be operating or riding as a passenger in the eligible vehicle.
- Those displaying dealer's temporary tags or any paper tags are ineligible, as are vehicles issued qualifying license plates, but the owner has elected not to mount them.
- Parking is limited to 60 days.
- If applicable, disable Love Field from NTAA TollTag account at least 48 hours prior to arrival. (Contact NTTA at 972-818-6882 or ntta.org)
- Pull a ticket upon entering garage.
- Exit garage through cash lane and show proper credentials to receive benefit.